Asset Tracking Support
- LST-200 Installation Guide
- Lender Outlook Documentation
- Vehicle Wiring Diagram
- How to Use the Mobile App Video
- How to Install the Tracker Video
Do’s and Don’ts of GPS tracking installation:
- Do: Route all wires neatly throughout the dashboard
- Do: Verify all connections with a multimeter
- Do: Make sure all connections are solid
- Do: Have the vehicle outside with an unobstructed view of the sky while testing
- Don’t: Mount the device under the steering column or in any location discovered easily
- Don’t: Let the device hang loose in the dash, mount using double side tape, Velcro, etc.
- Don’t: Use Scotch Locks or T-Taps to make any connections
- Don’t: Ground the device to a bolt or screw that is used to secure a trim panel
Verify LED Status:
Blinking-searching for cellular signal. Solid-cellular registered.
Blinking-searching for GPS signal. Solid-GPS lock.