LoneStar Tracking is a leading provider of innovative IoT solutions. We are looking to expand our dynamic team with the addition of a Level 2 Technical Support Representative with a strong knowledge of Freshdesk, TCP/IP, Cloudflare, MQTT, and other IoT technologies.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, email, and chat, using Freshdesk.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues related to IoT technologies, including TCP/IP, Cloudflare, and MQTT.
- Collaborate with other team members to handle customer issues that require escalation.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base articles for common issues and solutions.
- Train customers in the use of our products and services.
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the customer database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a Level 2 or higher technical support role, preferably in the IoT industry.
- Strong knowledge of Freshdesk, TCP/IP, Cloudflare, MQTT, and other IoT technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms.
- Willingness to work in shifts and during weekends if required.
- Certification in relevant IoT technologies.
- Experience with other help desk software.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]. Please include references and any relevant certifications. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
LoneStar Tracking is an equal opportunity employer.